We are an Invisalign Elite Provider
Dr. Elms is recognized as the ONLY Elite Provider for Invisalign in Bryan/College Station. Dr. Elms is ranked in the top 1% of all dental professionals in the United States for his experience with aligner therapy.
Invisalign is a series of customized aligners that you wear full time, except when you eat and brush, to gradually and discreetly move your teeth. Invisalign is the best way to change your smile without interfering with your day to day life.
Invisalign uses 3-D computer imaging technology to plan complete treatment from start to finish. It is comfortable to wear and it doesn’t cause you to change your lifestyle.
You can continue to eat your favorite foods while still being able to brush and floss your teeth normally.
It’s made to fit your lifestyle!
- Clear: Hardly anyone will know you’re straightening your teeth
- Removable: Take your Invisalign out for special occasions and to brush and floss thoroughly.
- Effective: You can start to see results before your treatment is finished
- Customized: Precise impressions are taken for a customized fit.
- Better Hygiene: The removable feature causes you to keep your teeth clean better then with ordinary braces.
- Easy to remove to eat your favorite foods!
- Easy to monitor progress with regular appointments.
Now Introducing Invisalign Teen
Invisalign teen uses the same state of the art technology as regular Invisalign with a few special features to better suit your teens needs!
- Six free individual replacement aligners in case any get lost or misplaced.
- Blue indicators to help gauge how much time the aligners have been worn.
- Designed to allow growth of new teeth and molars
Say goodbye to gaggy impressions!
We are proud to announce a new piece of technology that is now available in our practice! The Cadent iTero is an optical/digital scanner that creates a digital map of your mouth and replaces conventional impression taking. The iTero is not only orthodontic/ Invisalign specific, it is great for all fields of dentistry. We plan to use the scanner when working with Invisalign as well as surgery cases in traditional braces. An accurate impression is fundamental to a successful outcome in dentistry. Digital impression procedures with the Cadent iTero provide consistent, superior results, as well as numerous other benefits for the doctor and patient. We know that taking those long and goopy impressions for Invisalign can be quite uncomfortable. This digital 3D scanner eliminates the need for uncomfortable and messy impressions. The efficiency and accuracy of the iTero Scanner is increased exponentially resulting in better fitting aligners, more effective treatment, and better end results. This scan will be instantly uploaded to Invisalign reducing turnaround time by half allowing us to get your case processed and back into our office sooner!