What to Expect at Your First Visit
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to Elms Orthodontics. Every patient is unique and we look forward to helping you select the orthodontic treatment that best fits your individual needs. Your complimentary initial consultation will give you the chance to meet Dr. Elms and our team, as well as give us insight into your orthodontic needs, and discuss your options.
During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam to determine whether treatment is necessary
- If no treatment is needed at this time, Dr. Elms may enroll you in our observation program where he will periodically examine your dental development through your growing years. These appointments are also complimentary.
- If orthodontic treatment is needed, Dr. Elms will recommend that diagnostic records be taken. He will then work with you to set up an individualized program that best enhances your smile. Help you create a customized treatment plan.
- Dr. Elms will answer questions about your treatment:
- What treatment options will best correct my problem and what are the advantages/disadvantages of each option? (Invisalign, clear braces, hidden braces)
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- Our team will discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans.
What to Bring to Your First Visit (you can assist us by bringing the following to your visit):
- A list of questions you want to be answered by Dr. Elms and our Team
- Your Orthodontic/Dental insurance card (if applicable)
- New Patient forms (Download Here)