We are pleased to present the Dr. Elms Orthomobile service to our patients! This is a FREE service for our busy working parents to shuttle their children to and from their orthodontic appointments.
- Decreases the amount of time students miss from school.
- Meet new people or ride with your friends!
- Parents miss less work.
- Detailed treatment reports sent the day of their appointment.
- Save on hefty gas prices from less trips to the orthodontist!
How It Works
- There is a set schedule for the entire school year.
- The Orthomobile runs Monday through Thursday at 8:40, 10:15 and 1:15. Specific times may be requested but not guaranteed.
- This service is for regular adjustments only.
- Detailed treatment reports will be emailed home the day of their appointment.
A Few Other Guidelines
- All forms below MUST be filled out to completion and returned to the office to guarantee your childs’ spot on the Orthomobile.
- It is required by the school for each child to have a parent note given to the attendance office on the day of their appointment in order to be released from class. An email reminder will be sent to the parent the Friday before their appointment.
- Orthomobile service will be suspended for any past due accounts.
Our Staff will serve as licensed drivers in rotation for the following schools:
- A&M Consolidated High School
- A&M Consolidated Middle School
- College Station Middle School
- Oakwood Intermediate School
- Cypress Grove Intermediate School
- College Station High School
- Bryan High School
- Rudder High School
- Jane Long Middle School
- Davila Middle School
- Stephen F. Austin Middle School
- Rayburn Middle School
- Harmony Science Academy
- Private Schools
- Allen Academy
- Brazos Christian
- St. Joseph Catholic School